coosa banner inside

Please use this form if you are disconnecting service or if you are transferring your account from one service location to another. If someone else is taking over the service, you need only fill out the “Disconnecting Service” and “Final Billing Address” portions of this form. The person who will be taking over the service must contact our office to apply for that service.

Disconnect or Transfer Service