Energy Efficiency Loan Program
Now that you’ve completed our in-person energy audit (insert link to energy audit page), you may have a to-do list to accomplish. Let us help you tackle the list with a low-interest energy efficiency loan from Regions Bank!
What are the Loan Terms?
- Minimum loan: $2,000
- Maximum loan: $10,000 (weatherization-only projects); $20,000 (projects including heat pumps)
- Term lengths: 5 years (weatherization only); 10 years (heat pump-included projects)
What Projects Qualify?
- Heat pump purchase and installation: manufactured homes and site-built homes (add links to the corresponding rebate pages).
- Heat pump tune-ups
- Duct repairs or replacements
- Attic ventilation projects
- Insulation upgrades
- Energy-efficient window upgrades
- Air sealing projects
- Water heater purchase and installation
- Water heater blanket and pipe insulation projects
- Insulated door upgrades
How Do I Start?
- Complete participation agreement form
- Secure bids and select contractor for work
- Apply for the loan by calling Regions at (800) 475-2908
- Loan funds, upon approval, are transferred directly to the contractor
After the work is completed, submit participation form, work completion form and receipts from job to Lucas Browning, energy services representative.
If you have questions, call Browning at (256) 480-2535.