How do I claim my capital credits?

If we determine you are or have been a member and you consumed electric service from CVEC, capital credits will be issued to you for the years that the cooperative has already issued capital credit payments.

  • To claim capital credits issued to you simply bring valid, state-issued photo identification to the Coosa Valley Electric Cooperative office
  • The cooperative will not issue capital credit payments early
  • Payments will only be issued to individuals whose name is associated with the member number on the patronage capital account