What should a member do if he or she moves from our service area?

  • The member should inform our office of any changes in his or her mailing address.
  • It is a member’s responsibility to make sure the cooperative has up-to-date address information at all times.
  • CVEC can be contacted by phone, fax, or email to update an address.