If summer is testing the limits of your current air conditioning unit, use Coosa Valley Electric Cooperative’s heat pump rebate program to help pay for a new system.
In the process, you can save hundreds on your winter energy bills!
For Manufactured Homes
- All upgrades must convert electric furnace heating to a heat pump with a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio of at least 14.
- If you currently own your manufactured home, you earn $400 per ton for the new unit. With many homes needing at least a 3-ton unit, that’s a $1,200 rebate paid back to you directly!
- If you are purchasing a new manufactured home, we’ll pay for the upgrade directly to the dealer.
For Site-Built Homes
- Rebates apply to new dual-fuel and mini-split units.
- Upgrades to your current HVAC system must improve the SEER rating by at least 1, and the SEER rating of the new unit must be at least 15.
- Rebates are $300 per ton for a SEER improvement of 1 and $350 per ton for an improvement of 2 or more!
Studies show that upgrading to a more-efficient heat pump can save members up to $550 per year in heating costs!
Independence Day: The office of Coosa Valley Electric will be closed Monday, July 3, and Tuesday, July 4, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. (800) 273-7210, option 1, or visit any MoneyGram location nationwide. They can also download the CVEC Connect smartphone app. The office will open for normal business hours on Wednesday, July 5.