To service you in the most effective way possible Coosa Valley Electric Cooperative needs the most current information on its members. The most important item of this information is your phone number of record.
- A correct phone number will tell our crew chiefs everything about your account including your address (It is the most crucial information during an outage)
The importance of this phone number becomes most apparent when we experience outages. When you call the automated response system, the system is setup to:
- “Talk” with our customer information system
- “Find” the information about members reporting outages by their phone numbers
To Update Your Account Information
Use this form if:
- Your preferred phone number has changed
- Your email address has changed
- Your billing address has changed for this account
Do not use this form if:
- You are requesting your service be connected or disconnected
- You are requesting a transfer of your service to another location.